Clarification Text on Personal Data Protection Law and e-Newsletter Subscription Consent
This Information Text is personal data of our members, volunteers and e-newsletter subscribers by the Sustainability Steps Association acting as Data Supervisor in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”) numbered 6698, taking into account the privacy issues. It has been prepared to inform you about the processing of your data.
We use the information of our members, volunteers and e-newsletter subscribers to report our events, projects, news, campaigns and donation announcements in accordance with legal provisions. You can always object to this use of your information by giving a short written notice to the address below.
Periodically, by e-mail or mail from our e-bulletin, projects and works; You can learn about our campaigns and our constantly changing themed products. To benefit from this service, You must clearly declare your acceptance to us. You can withdraw your consent for the use of your address information or e-mail address to send the e-mail newsletter at any time. To unsubscribe from the Sustainability Steps Association e-bulletin, you can use the registration termination link at the end of each e-bulletin sent. Alternatively, registered users can send a short text to [email protected] that they want to unsubscribe from the e-bulletin.
In order for us to send our e-newsletters and manage e-newsletter subscription lists 3. we use a third party application service. In this way, we can send you e-newsletters with e-mail templates that are displayed smoother, more comfortable and stable, and also better matched with our products. 3. For the detailed privacy principles of the application that provides e-newsletter service click here .
By sending e-bulletin, we respect the privacy of our members, volunteers and e-bulletin subscribers. This policy has been written to determine the privacy and security of our customers and members.
Privacy is one of the most important policies of the e-newsletter. Any information regarding the identity and characteristics of our members, is not shared with 3rd parties directly.
Your e-mail address is only used to send you the information you request. As part of your use of our email marketing software, e-newsletter delivery allows you to choose whether or not to receive certain information from the campaign messenger. It does not sell, lease or lend our contact lists (including member, volunteer, subscriber information) to any other company by sending an e-bulletin. Every e-newsletter you request has a subscription cancellation option. Cancellation requests are processed within a few minutes, and users who request not to receive the specified information are not sent any information from that moment on.
Special Offers and Updates
We send each new user a welcome email to verify their account and confirm their password and username.
Our members, volunteers, e-newsletter subscribers receive information about projects, events, campaigns, products, special offers and a newsletter from time to time. In order to respect the privacy of our users, we give them the option not to receive such communication messages. Anyone can cancel their subscription via the cancellation mechanism at the bottom of the e-newsletter.
When the user requests to subscribe to the newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and e-mail address. For the privacy of our users, we provide a revocation mechanism at the bottom of each e-mail so that they can opt out of receiving this e-newsletter.
In rare cases, service announcements may be required. For example, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we can send e-mails to all users. Or, we can send information / clarification e-mails regarding our updated policies. Users can choose not to receive these emails, but can then re-activate their email newsletter subscription.
We regularly communicate with users to provide the services they request, and we respond to matters related to their accounts by e-mail or telephone at the user’s request.
Web Page Usage Information
We evaluate your IP address in order to be able to diagnose potential problems with our server and to operate our website and to provide various pro-active fraud measures. We do not link your IP address to any personal information. To determine which areas our users use, we can track the movements in those areas. E-newsletter sending does not keep track of what individuals read, but instead tracks the number of times each page has been visited. This allows the Sustainability Steps Association to provide a more superior and informative web experience for you.
A significant amount of investment has been made in up-to-date server, database, backup and firewall technologies in order to protect our e-bulletin sending information assets. These technologies are part of the sophisticated security structure. All data is stored on our tightly controlled secure servers.
We may change these privacy policies from time to time. When the Sustainability Steps Association makes changes to these policies, we indicate these updates on our homepage and send an e-mail to the users who allow them. We’ll post all changes here so make sure you check it regularly. When our policies change in the future, the personal information you provide to us with these policies will not contradict your previous consent.
However, if you have any questions to ask us [email protected] You can reach the e-mail address.
DISCLOSURE ABOUT KVKK
We would like to enlighten you about the Personal Data Protection Law (“KVKK”) numbered 6698, which was enacted to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and to determine the liabilities of natural and legal persons who process personal data.
Within the scope of the law, personal data is defined as “any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person” while processing refers to “any kind of transaction performed on data such as the acquisition, recording, storage, preservation, modification, rearrangement, disclosure, transfer, taking over, making available, classification, and preventing its usage through fully or partially automatic ways or non-automatic means on the condition to integrate them into any data recording system.
- The Purpose of the Clarification Text, the Position of the Data Supervisor of our Association and Economic Enterprise:
Sustainability Steps Association, in terms of personal data related to customers, Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”) 10. mobile applications in order to fulfill the disclosure obligation in the 10th article of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (“KVKK”). The Sustainability Steps Association reserves the right to update this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current legislation.
- Purpose and Transfer of Processing Personal Data of Customers:
Your personal data are used for the following purposes:
- Confirming the identity information of the shopper / shopper through the website / mobile applications,
- To record the address and other necessary information for communication,
- To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on the Distance Sales Contract and Consumer Protection, and to be able to provide the necessary information,
- To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis for processing in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper environment,
- To be able to provide information to public officials on public security issues upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
- To provide a better shopping experience to our customers, to provide information to our customers about our products that our customers may be interested in “taking into account the interests of our customers”, to convey campaigns
- To increase customer satisfaction, to be able to get to know our customers who shop from the website and / or mobile applications and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities and to organize surveys in electronic and / or physical environment through contracted organizations,
- To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
- To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
- To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation,
- To prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
The share of personal data of our customers with third parties takes place within the framework of the customers’ consent and as a rule, personal data are not transferred to third parties without the consent of our customers.
However, personal data are shared with courts and other public institutions due to and limited to our legal obligations. For example; Mandatory invoice issued in your name, etc.
Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during data transfer to third parties.
Your personal data, our direct / indirect domestic / foreign affiliates, program partner institutions, organizations we cooperate with to carry out our activities, domestic / foreign individuals and institutions that we receive data storage service in the cloud, domestic / foreign institutions that we have contracted to send commercial electronic messages to our customers, Interbank Card It can be shared with the headquarters, the banks we have contracted with and with various agencies, advertising companies and survey companies in Turkey and abroad, other domestic / foreign third parties and related business partners within the scope of various marketing activities in order to provide better service to you and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collection Method of Personal Data and Legal Reason:
Personal data is processed by the Sustainability Steps Association in accordance with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation, provided by our customers who make transactions from the website www.surdurulbilirlikadimlari.org and the stores mobile applications. Personal data collected for the legal reasons stated above can be processed and It can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in Articles 6 and this Clarification and Consent Text.
- Rights of Customers as Personal Data Owner:
Data owners pursuant to Article 11 of the Law;
- To learn whether personal data about them is processed,
- To request information regarding whether personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made with third parties to whom personal data have been transferred within this scope,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to request the notify third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant regulations, in case the conditions requiring its processing are eliminated,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems and (viii) to demand the compensation of the damage in case of emergence of harm due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Requests for the use of these rights are made by personal data owners. www.surdurulbilirlikadimlari.org by the Sustainability Steps Association, which is located at http://www.google.com/store/product/support/, by the Sustainability Steps Association, through the methods specified in the Policy on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data within the scope of Law No.6698. The Sustainability Steps Association will evaluate these requests and finalize them within 30 days. The Sustainability Steps Association reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule (if any) determined by the Personal Data Protection Board regarding the requests.
For all your questions and opinions about your personal data [email protected] You can reach us at any time from the e-mail address. However, if you want to unsubscribe, you can use the “Unsubscribe” or “Unsbscribe” buttons at the bottom of the e-mail we send you. If the buttons do not work [email protected] You can send a mail with your name, surname and e-mail with a sentence stating that you want to leave the membership